Physicswallah Handwritten Notes
Physicswallah Typed Notes
Answers of assignment are given at the end of each assignment with complete solutions.
Lect 01: Oxidation No.
Lect 02: Types of Redox Reactions
Lect 03 : Balancing Equations.
Lect 04 : Balancing Equations by Oxidation No. Method
identify redox reactions as a class of reactions in which oxidation and reduction reactions occur simultaneously;
• define the terms oxidation, reduction, oxidant (oxidising agent) and reductant (reducing agent);
• explain mechanism of redox reactions by electron transfer process;
• use the concept of oxidation number to identify oxidant and reductant in a reaction;
• classify redox reaction into combination (synthesis),decomposition, displacement and disproportionation reactions;
• suggest a comparative order among various reductants and oxidants;
• balance chemical equations using (i) oxidation number (ii) half reaction method;
• learn the concept of redox reactions in terms of electrode
CBSE Class 11 Chemistry , CBSE Class 11 Physics
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry , CBSE Class 12 Physics
JEE NEET Study Material : Notes , Assignment
Physics Notes , Physics Assignment , Physics Quiz , HC Verma Solution , NCERT Solution
Chemistry Notes , Chemistry Assignment , Chemistry Quiz , NCERT Solution